Applications now available
Complete applications will be reviewed and students selected until all places are filled.
Click here to get all Applications
STEP 1: Fill Out Information in Application Form
Fill out all application questions regarding:
- Student personal information
- Parent/guardian information
STEP 2: Student Essay
Submit a hand-written or typed 100–200 word essay responding to the question “Why I want to attend WSU PREP?” This will need to be in pdf or document to be submitted in the application. YOu can have your student just write one on the application.
STEP 3: Report Card
Submit on the application your most recent report card.
- Must list the school district and school information
- Must include a conduct/citizenship grade
- If you have lost your report card, ask your school counselor for a duplicate on school letterhead
STEP 4: Teacher Nomination
The WSU PREP application requires a nomination from one of the student’s core teachers. The form is titled “Core Teacher Nomination”. Provide the form to the teacher who is offering the nomination. The teacher may submit the form to WSU PREP or return it to you in a sealed envelope to include in your packet.
STEP 5: To Submit the Core Teacher Nomination Form
College of Engineering, Applied Science & Technology
Attn: Year 1 WSU PREP Application
1447 Edvalson St Dept. 1804
Ogden, UT 84408-1801
Would you like to join WSU PREP in Year 2 or Year 3 (and did not complete the previous years)? Follow these steps to apply:
- Fill out 'New Year 2 or 3' Application.
- Take the Logic Test
- Contact Sarah and schedule a time to come in and take the test.
- Deadline to be able to take the test is May 17th, 2018.
Need Help Studying for Logic?