WSU PREP 2021
WSU PREP motivates and prepares high-achieving students in grades 6–8 for success in school and future careers in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields. WSU Prep is a FREE summer academic program for students who will be attending jr. high in the Davis, Ogden, and Weber school districts. There is a very limited number of places available for students who attend charter schools.
Students attend WSU PREP for three consecutive summers. The program runs Monday - Thursday.
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m. Career Awareness Speakers/Wellness Wednesdays/Team Challenge Thursdays
- 9:33 - 10:18 a.m. Class 1
- 10:21 - 11:06 a.m. Class 2
- 11:09 - 11:54 a.m. Class 3
- OPTIONAL Teacher office hours 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Projects in the Park, Wednesdays 1:30-3:30 pm - Class projects
- PREP in the Park Thursdays 1:30-3:30 pm - STEM activities!
May 13th: Parent and student meeting for Y2/Y3, 11 a.m. OR 6:30 p.m.
May 20th: Parent and student meeting for Y1, 11 a.m. OR 6:30 p.m.
June 8-July 21st Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Classes in Session!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the program cost? Where is the program held? Get answers to the most common questions about WSU PREP
We will be tracking student’s missing assignments instead of class attendance. Students are allowed no more than 4 missing assignments.
Plans are yet to be decided but we are looking forward to a fun, celebratory evening!
Our highly valued Community, University & Schools Partners!