Wildcat Scholars Program was designed to support the next generation of leaders through a redesign of the first years of college. Wildcat Scholars is a learning community with purposefully designed courses that help students build a solid foundation for college success. We offer a welcoming support network to students as they transition into college through comprehensive financial, academic, and personal support.
Why Join Wildcat Scholars?
- A faster path to Graduation
- Skip over non-college credit courses
- FREE books for your first Semester
- Your own COMMUNITY of learners
Wildcat Scholars Eligibility
- High school seniors and students accepted to Weber State University
- Math Placement 1, 2, or 3* AND an English Placement 1 or 2*
- First-Generation, low-income, & undocumented students are encouraged to apply
- * Placement scores are found on CatTracks in your eWeber portal under the “Student Information” section at the top of the screen.