Veterans Services


  1. Everyone must check-in at the front reception before being allowed to enter the center.
  2. A limited number of students are allowed to maintain a six-foot distance and must wear masks.
  3. All visitors must sit at designated locations.
  4. Veterans and family members are encouraged to correspond to our office at due to the limited number of staff that will be available face-to-face. Please allow up to 48 hours for our office to respond.

Stress Management and Calming Virtual Resources 

Spring 2021: We will be offering both in-person and virtual services. CHECK HOLIDAY/BREAK HOURS BELOW

The Veterans Services staff is honored to assist former and current military and entitled family members in using their educational benefits.

WSU Ogden

Phone: 801-626-6039

Hours: M - F: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Location: Shepherd Union, Room 322



WSU Davis


*Until further notice services will be virtual. Email for assistance.

Hours: M - F: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Location: Davis Student Services D2, Suite 262


Veterans Crisis Line

1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)


Reinstatement Policy for Service Members

If you are a service member who has received orders requiring you to suspend your studies at WSU, you may cancel or withdraw from your courses according to the dates published on the Academic Calendar. If you have missed all the deadlines to withdraw from your course(s), you may file an academic petition. In some circumstances where 80% or your coursework has been completed, you may speak with your instructor about the option to receive an Incomplete Grade.


Veterans Services is in desperate need of work-study students.

Veterans and family members who are using VA education benefits and are attending 3/4 time or full time may apply. Contact us 801-626-6039 or email us at for more information.

Military Using Tuition Assistance (TA) FAQ's

For general VA information, contact

Attention Veterans! You can receive a Veteran Stole if you are graduating either with a two-year or 4-year degree.  Please contact the graduation office or Veterans Services at

Fellow Veterans, I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Jared Shelton and I have the opportunity to represent your voice as the Senator for Veteran Students.

I served in the Navy for 10 years, working communications on submarines and NATO facilities, then finishing my service in 2019 as a First Class Petty Officer (E6).  Of all the training and equipment provided in the military, I realized what I could always rely on was the people around me. I became a strong advocate of taking care of my Sailors first, believing that a ready and reliable crew is the best thing you can take with you on any mission, and I carry that belief still.  I want to make sure your voice is heard, and that ready and reliable resources are available to you here at Weber State University.  I am currently pursuing an English Education Major; in working with the Student Association and various other committees, my goal is to help shape the campus and classrooms we use.  If there are issues or concerns that you have with University policies or resources, please reach out to me so that we can address them together.  You can write any time to and I will be happy to assist in whatever way I can.  I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Resources for students moving to online classes

Find info on Canvas, Zoom, and other online resources.

Veterans who wish to explore additional treatment facilities and options, you may want to contact Spirit Mountain Recovery.

Utah@EASE is a referral program for free legal advice. Applicants must be 1) current service members, or if a veteran, must have an honorable or general discharge, and 2) have a legal issue in Utah that is covered under military rights, immigration, property/landlord, Predatory lending, creditor/Debtor, Employment, Consumer Fraud, Wills/Power of Attorney, Criminal, family law, personal injury, and legal matters against the USA or a State are NOT covered.  For more information go to

Forever G.I. Bill Explained

Does your location, physical limitations, family situation or job make it difficult for you to come to our office to certify? Call us at the Ogden Campus M-F, 801-626-6039 or Davis Campus M, Th and Friday, 801-395-3565/3516 or

Hill Air Force Base Hiring

If you intend to certify for classes, please bring a current Certificate of Eligibility or if you are Voc Rehab, bring a current 1905 to WSU Veterans Services.  You can request a copy from your EBenefits account. This will help you to see how much worth of entitlements you have remaining.


Best for Vets Colleges for 2020   MAE Military Friendly School   Council of College and Military Educators   Department of Workforce Services


Veterans Services Ogden: 801-626-6039 | Davis: 801-395-3460 |