skip to content
  • Calendar
  • Maps

Insurance Information


Study Abroad will purchase accident and health insurance from International Medical Group, also known as Patriot Medical Group. The cost is included in Faculty Led Study Abroad programs, or charged to your account for semester or year-long Exchanges. The Study Abroad office will direct you how to file a claim should you need to. Please contact us at 801-626-8711 or 801-626-8740.

**Note**: You must have proof of insurance to obtain a visa for an exchange. Weber State cannot advise on visas and does not know for sure if your current insurance will be accepted by the foreign consulate. Please contact your designated consulate to see if your current insurance will work for your exchange.