Grant Submission Check List
Before getting started:
- Have you registered for and/or attended the Applying For and Using a Staff Development Grant class (Course #135-01 in Training Tracker)?
- Have you read the application requirements for a Staff Development Grant?
- Are the applications being submitted individually? The applications will be reviewed on their own merit.
- If more than one person from a department is applying for the same conference, is the packet specific to each individual?
- Are you an executive requesting funding for your employees? If so, you are eligible for a grant. Executives are not eligible for individual Staff Development funding.
- Is your grant travel going to be completed within 6 months from the quarterly application deadline?
- Are you familiar with the University travel policy?
- Is your funding request for a computer? If so, the grant request is not eligible for funding.
Checklist: Click here to download the checklist:
- Does your application contain specific dates?(Date of travel must be within 6 months of application deadline date.)
- Have you included the destination?
- Have you included backup documentation for all funding requests?
- Do you have copies of handouts/brochures or web pages supporting your request?
- Does your application have the THREE required signatures?
- Do you have a letter(s) of support from your supervisor(s) for your grant request?
- If you do not have additional funding sources, have you explained the lack of funding?
- Does the Budget Worksheet have a detailed budget?
- Have you filled out your budget worksheet completely?
- Have you double checked your budget numbers for accuracy?
- Have you checked the pricing with University travel contract vendors?
- Do you have one complete copy of your application package?