Project Submission Details
- Go to the Ritchey Science Fair Portal.
- Register as a student with your personal and project information.
- When logged into your account, click “My Profile” on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Upload the required PDFs under the “Paperwork” rab in the upper left hand corner of the page.
You must complete and upload to your account:
- Junior Questionnaire - Each student, whether individual or team, must complete and upload a questionnaire PDF. If you are using Google in your school, go to this version of the questionnaire, make a copy to your Google drive, and fill in your answers. Then under the "file" menu on your Google docs, "download" a PDF document of your completed questionnaire and upload to the paperwork section of your Ritchey SEF online account.
- Project PDF from the Science PowerPoint template OR the Engineering PowerPoint template. If you are using PowerPoint, fill in the template and save a PDF version of your document to upload to your "Paperwork" tab on your online Ritchey SEF account. If you are using Google, then upload the PowerPoint template to your Google drive, describe your project in the document, and then create a PDF to upload to your Ritchey SEF account. Follow these instructions for your Project PDF presentation. Here is a sample of a senior fair project presentation using the Engineering Template.
- We recommend that you create up to a 2 minute (maximum) video presentation of your project. Here are instructions for the video. When you have uploaded your video to YouTube, copy the URL and paste it into the "Entry Video URL" window in your account. Here is a video with tips for making your two minute project presentation video: TwoMinVideoTips; and a video with suggestions for your virtual interview: VirtualInterviewTips.
- If you have additional images from your project not included in your Project PDF presentation, such as pictures of your notebook, you may upload up to 6 images on your account. Log into your account and look for the "Images" tab next to the "Basic Info" tab at the top of the window.
Questions? Email email@example.com