Vehicle Lockouts

Locked your keys in the car?

If you are locked out of your car, you can call Weber State Police at 801-626-6460.  

When you call, please let the dispatcher know the location of your vehicle, along with the color, make and model. Also note any special situations: for instance, if the vehicle is running or if a child is inside. Please stay by your vehicle so officers can find you easily.

You will need to provide documentation that the vehicle belongs to you.

You will be required to fill out a waiver form for police to open your vehicle.  

There is a $25 fee for unlocking the vehicle. This will need to be paid within 15 days online or at Parking Services, located in the Public Safety Building.