To facilitate the co-creation of meaningful mentoring relationships in an affirming community to address gaps in access, persistence and graduation. We empower students to use and share their knowledge to confidently engage educational experiences throughout their lives.
To lead a deep culture of mentoring to transform the lives of our communities
Values: Equity and Social Justice, Sense of Belonging and Engagement
“ Navigate, Connect, Graduate”
Focus Areas and Learning Outcomes
Our Peer Mentor Program boasts clear learning outcomes and specific focus areas to provide you with targeted support on your academic journey. Click here for more information!
Peer Mentors facilitate one on one and small group reflection and activities.
Mentees receive an end of term evaluations to assess the program, their Peer Mentors and their learning.
We want to partner with you! Consider the following options:
- Don't Cancel Class! Have our program facilitate a workshop for your class as part of your curriculum, or when you need to be away for a day.
- SMART Goal Setting
- How to Talk to Your Professor
- Social Identity Wheel
- Diversity Toss
- Understanding Impostership Syndrome
- Purposeful Involvement
- a brief mentoring info session
- Be a Faculty Partner for one of our Peer Mentors!
Log your hours here.
For more information on the Peer Mentor Program, contact: