Do you need training for a group of employees or your department? OWL can come to you and customize on-site trainings to fit your needs.
Our trainers will help you discover the personality and needs of your employees. From there, we can offer suggestions to develop and strengthen your team. Choose from topics we currently offer or contact us to discuss additional options. Together we can determine the best fit for you.
When selecting online trainings, consider the following:
- Group Size: Trainings typically work best with at least eight participants. If you have a smaller group, contact us.
- Scheduling: Four-weeks advance notice is required for departmental training. Contact us to discuss our availability and find a date that works for your schedule.
- Timing: Most OWL trainings take at least two hours, so plan accordingly.
Department Training Guide
OWL can provide training to faculty and staff, by request, on dozens of topics. Our trainers have a thorough understanding of the university's mission, allowing them to provide consistency in their delivery, vision and support to participants.
(Some trainings may require a small fee)
- Color Code
- Customer Service & Purple PRIDE
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Gallup's StrengthsQuest
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- What Motivates Me?
- De-escalation in Customer Service
- Assertive Communication/Communication Skills
- Psychological Safety
- Team Work/Team Building
- 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders
- Executing Your Team's Strategy and Goals
- Leading Across Generations
- Inspiring Trust
- Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
- Outward Leadership
- Mandela's Leadership Lessons
- Performance Management
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders
- 7 Habits Maximizer
- Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Introduction to Unconscious Bias
- Project Management for the Unofficial Project Manager
- Rethinking Stress and Stress Management
- The Change Element and Dealing with Change
- Introduction to Finance/Budgeting
- Power of Improv
- Myths of Multitasking
- Personal Branding
- Working People Smart