Dr. Colleen Packer
Professor of Communication
Office: EH 351
Phone: (801) 626-6256
When is it appropriate to contact the Ombuds Office?
- When you need someone to listen.
- When an awkward situation or uncomfortable feelings are bothering you.
- When you are unsure of WSU policy or you believe a policy procedure or regulation has been applied unfairly.
- If you wish to work through an intermediary, the Ombuds can serve that role.
- When you are worried about favoritism or afraid of retaliation.
- When you think you have been treated unfairly, harassed or discriminated against.
- When you think someone has engaged in misconduct or there has been an ethical violation.
Electronic mail is not a secure and confidential means of communication. If you choose to use e-mail to transmit personal or confidential information, please be aware that your information can not be assured to remain confidential.