Dr. Bharath Babu Nunna
ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (ASME IMECE-2022).
October 30th – November 3rd, 2022, Columbus, OH.
- Highly Efficient Rapid Self-Separation of Blood Plasma from Whole Blood Using 3D Printed Nano-Structured Surface Engineering in Microfluidic Platforms. (IMECE2022-100196).
- Influence of Hematocrit on the Capillary Blood Flow in PDMS and PMMA Microchannels. (IMECE2022-99917).
- Determination of the Threshold of Residue Hematocrit in Separated Blood Plasma Using Capacitance Measurements with Interdigitated Electrodes for Robust Biomarker Detection. (IMECE2022-99987).
- Enhanced Effect of Dean Vortex to Separate Blood Plasma During Capillary Flow in the Spiral Microchannel for Point-of-Care (POC) Applications. (IMECE2022-99670).
- Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) on the Graphene-Based Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction (ORR). (IMECE2022-100024).
- Removal of Impurities from Nitrogen-Doped/ Metal Organic Framework Graphene (N-G/ MOF) Electrocatalyst for Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage Systems. (IMECE2022-100034).