The Student Health Center is closed.
Health Center staff will communicate with existing patients on how to transfer medical records. Check your student email.
Questions? Contact: 801-626-6459
New Health Care Services for WSU Students:
Ogden Clinic - Professional Center North
801-475-3010 | 4650 Harrison Boulevard, Ogden, UT 84403
Please bring your W# and Wildcard to your appointment.
Students will NOT be charged, nor insurance billed for basic healthcare needs under the new arrangement, similar to the current Health Center model. Students may use insurance to cover the cost of vaccines or labs.
The Wildcat Shuttle bus service on campus provides transportation to the Dee Events Center stop, placing you within a 5-minute walk to the Ogden Clinic.
Ogden Clinic Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Weekends: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Telehealth appointments available
- Open during summer months and during winter and spring breaks.
Ogden Clinic Healthcare Services
- Basic Sexual/Reproductive Health
- Common Skin Conditions (Eczema, Acne, Rashes)
- Chronic Health Conditions Requiring Urgent or Short-term Care
- Mental Health Concerns
- Minor Injuries
- Physical Exams for WSU programs
- Sudden Illness (Strep, Flu, Infections)
- Wellness Visits and Bloodwork (Annual Physical)
- Anemia & Blood Disorders
- Bladder Infections (Urinalysis)
- Cholesterol Screening
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease
- Influenza A&B Testing
- Pregnancy Test (Urine HCG)
- Preventative Care Blood Analysis
- Simple STD Testing
- Strep Screen (Rapid & Culture)
*Should you have services beyond the provided list, you will be responsible for payment.
If you would like to provide a copy of your insurance card prior to your departure, we can submit a claim to your health plan carrier on your behalf. However, insurance is not required. If you have insurance, most plans cover 100% of vaccination and preventative health services.
Additional (Cash-Pay) Services
- Chlamydia Probe Technique – $40
- COVID Antigen - $75
- COVID Flu A & B Combo - $75
- COVID-19 (DNA or RNA) - $125
- General Health Panel – $30
- Gonorrhea – $40
- Hemoglobin; Glycosylated (A1C) – $15
- Hep B Titer - $20
- Herpes Simplex, Type 2 (Genital) - $47
- Iron – $16
- Lipid Panel – $20
- MMR Titer - $45
- Pap Smear – $40
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) – $20
- TB Skin Test – $13
- Varicella Titer - $28
- FluMist Influenza Vaccine – $40
- Fluzone Influenza Vaccine – $40
- Flublok Influenza Vaccine – $98
- HPV – $325/Dose. (Three Dose Series)
- TDAP - $80
- Hepatitis B - $107/Dose. (Three Dose Series)
- Hepatitis A - $100/Dose. (Two Dose Series)
- Hepatitis A & B Combo - $175/Dose. (Three Dose Series)
- Meningococcal Conjugate A -$198
- Meningococcal Serogroup B - $195
**There is an administration fee in addition to the cost of the vaccine. The administration cost is $32 for the first vaccine and $18 for each additional vaccine for each visit. Prices subject to change.