Ver información más reciente en español
- COVID test and vaccine clinics held at WSU in partnership with area health departments have closed.
- Members of the campus community who test positive for COVID-19 are encouraged to fill out the self-reporting form.
- Please wear masks while on campus and be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats as to their decisions to wear or not wear masks.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene and stay 6 feet apart when possible.
- Weber State is offering a variety of face-to-face and virtual classes. Our intent is to offer many options that meet students where they are.
- In order to provide everyone with a more traditional college experience this semester, it is important that we continue to:
- Get vaccinated
- Maintain physical distance
- Wear face coverings
- Keep classroom and office spaces clean
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home when sick
This website is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.