- Weber State continues to offer a variety of face-to-face and virtual classes. Our intent is to offer many options that meet students where they are.
- COVID test and vaccine clinics held at WSU in partnership with area health departments have closed.
- COVID vaccines are still strongly recommended but are no longer required for students.
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats regarding their decisions to wear or not wear masks.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene and stay 6 feet apart when possible.
- In order to provide everyone with a more traditional college experience this semester, it is important that we continue to:
- Get vaccinated
- Maintain physical distance
- Keep classroom and office spaces clean
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home when sick
- Academic Testing Centers are open at all locations. Proctorio will remain an option for off-site test-taking.
- Computer labs are open at all locations.
Faculty & Staff Information
- Employees who have concerns or need to request accommodations should contact their immediate supervisor or Human Resources. In general, faculty and staff should not ask students if they are vaccinated, or plan to be vaccinated, because that conversation may prompt disclosure of disability-related information.
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 should use sick leave as with any other illness.
- Faculty may not change course delivery format as it appears in Banner except under unusual circumstances per the Policies and Procedures Manual.
This website is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.