Last updated: May 13, 2022 — (4 p.m. MDT)
Ver información más reciente en español
Testing and Vaccines
- COVID test and vaccine clinics held at WSU in partnership with area health departments have closed.
- The Department of Public Safety has a limited number of take-home tests available to members of the campus community who are symptomatic or who have been identified through contact tracing as having high exposure. More information is available on the testing and safety page.
- As students register for classes they should report their vaccination status on the vaccination form. Visit the vaccines page for more information.
- Members of the campus community who test positive for COVID-19 are encouraged to fill out the self-reporting form.
- Please wear masks while on campus and be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats as to their decisions to wear or not wear masks.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene and stay 6 feet apart when possible.
- Weber State is offering a variety of face-to-face and virtual classes. Our intent is to offer many options that meet students where they are.
- In order to provide everyone with a more traditional college experience this semester, it is important that we continue to:
- Get vaccinated
- Maintain physical distance
- Wear face coverings
- Keep classroom and office spaces clean
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home when sick
This website is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.