Last updated: Sept. 9, 2021 — (12 p.m. MDT)
Ver información más reciente en español
- Members of the campus community who test positive for COVID-19 are encouraged to fill out the self-reporting form.
- Please wear masks while on campus and be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats as to their decisions to wear or not wear masks. More information is available on the face coverings page.
- Weber State is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, except for concurrent enrollment students and students who qualify for an exemption, for the 2022 spring semester. Vaccination clinics are also being held throughout the fall semester. Visit the vaccines page for more information.
- COVID-19 tests for symptomatic individuals are available at the WSU Ogden campus. More information is available on the testing and safety page.
- Do not come to campus when sick, practice good hygiene, stay 6 feet apart when possible and wear face coverings if you're not vaccinated.
- Weber State is offering a variety of face-to-face and virtual classes for the 2021 fall semester. Our intent is to offer many options that meet students where they are.
- In order to provide everyone with a more traditional college experience this semester, it is important that we continue to:
- Get vaccinated
- Maintain physical distance
- Wear face coverings (if not vaccinated)
- Keep classroom and office spaces clean
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home when sick
COVID-19 Case Count
(Last updated: Oct. 22, 2021)
WSU posts the weekly COVID-19 case count every Friday (except for university holidays), as well as adding to the cumulative total. These numbers reflect people who reported a positive COVID-19 test to Weber State after having been on one of our campuses in the 14 days prior to testing positive.
- Last seven days: 19
- Last 14 days: 34
- Cumulative total since Jan. 1, 2020: 824
This website is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.