Weber State is not hosting summer conferences or intern housing for summer 2021. If you would like to be on the contact list for 2022, please email Woodie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Increased Timeline for Requesting Space
In order to comply with new university guidelines, the SEC office has increased the timeline for requesting space both inside the union and outside. All requests must be made online at least 14 days in advance and the final paperwork submitted at least 7 days in advance in order to be considered for approval. Faculty and staff may have individual accounts but students must be part of an approved WSUSA club or organization and use the assigned WSUSA email to request an account. Please visit WSU Room Request to request an account. *We cannot accommodate requests made within 14 days, so please plan ahead.
Shepherd Union Food Service Guideline for Spring and Summer 2021
Absolutely no off-campus food or self-catered events.
Weber Dining must do any food service.
All reservations must set a designated eating time frame when masks may be removed, food is eaten, then masks go back on. No snacking throughout events.
Service options from Weber Dining include served buffet, a Boxed meal, & food to go.
What we're doing:
- Limiting the number of patrons and moving furniture to ensure distancing
- Frequently disinfecting furniture and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
- Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
- Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not come to the Shepherd Union if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the Shepherd Union
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the Shepherd Union
- Respect new furniture arrangements and door usage
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of the facility to mitigate the risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches, or pains.