MISSION: To increase college participation and success for historically underrepresented and first generation students, through partnerships with schools in our community. Working alongside students as they pursue and successfully complete post-secondary education, we provide targeted support and connections from the end of their senior year in high school through their first year at WSU.
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Shepherd Union
- 9th - 12th grade students
Register at weber.edu/myc
Norman C. & Barbara L. Tanner Housing Scholarship for 2018-19
The Office of Access & Diversity offers a scholarship for on-campus housing and meal plan for new incoming or current undergraduate ethnic/racial minority students, based on financial and housing need. The scholarship may cover partial or full cost of housing (shared room) and a meal plan in either Wildcat Village or University Village for 2 semesters. Students must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours), and have a minimum 2.0 GPA to apply. Students receiving the award must maintain a 2.5 GPA. Single applicants must be willing to share a room. This is a one year(2 semester) scholarship and may be applied for annually. Please fill out the online Google Form Application to be considered.
Priority deadline is June 1, 2018.
College Access &
Student Services Building
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Academic Outreach Support
- ACT preparation
- Mentor/tutor training
- College enrollment assistance
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance
- Academic advisement, college and career planning
- Campus visits, events, conferences
- Cultural and summer programs
- College workshops for students, families and the community
- Referrals to community resources