The Summer Bridge to College Success program is designed to help First Generation students make the transition from high school to college. Participating in this online summer program helps students learn important skills to help them with their transition to college. Sign up below.
August 1-13, 2021
Summer Bridge will be offered online this year due to COVID-19. Participating in this online summer program helps students learn important skills to help them with their transition to college.
If you would like to be in the online Summer Bridge program, registration opens on July 1, 2021, and the program starts from Sunday, August 1 to Friday, August 13.
August 9-10, 2021
Stressing about the first day of school? No worries, sign up for a KickStart workshop for new Freshmen!
Kickstart provides help with: financial aid/FAFSA, class registration/schedules, finding books, locating your classes, and building campus connections, plus free LUNCH. Start your first semester at Weber State prepared!
How to Register:
Before registering for Summer Bridge, be sure you have:
- Applied to Weber State University for the fall 2021 semester and received a notice of acceptance.
- Submitted the 2021-2022 FAFSA. If you need help, visit or contact the Money Management Center. Students who are not eligible to submit the FAFSA because of residency status do not have to meet this requirement.
Deadline to Apply: August 1, 2021
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact: Marissa Smith, 801-388-8929, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER BRIDGE TOPICS
- College Prep
- Campus Exploration
- FAFSA, Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Weber Fever
- Growth Mindset
- & much more to prepare you for a successful first year of college!
SUMMER BRIDGE ACTIVITIES
- BBQ Cookout
- Scavenger Hunt
- Game of College Life
- Fire pit & Smore's
- Minute to Win It
- Bowling & Billiards
- Leadership & Team Building
- Multicultural Reception
- Night Out on 25th
- & more
Summer Bridge Scholarship Winners (2019)
College Access & First-Year Transitions Specialist
OFFICE: Student Services 150C