Site Manager User Guide
Site Manager is the web content management system for Weber State University departments and organizations. This offers a number of benefits for you and your web site visitors.
- Consistent navigation experience for visitors
- Consistent look and feel and branding by using templates
- Stay current with the latest university web site design
- Google Analytics of web traffic and visitors
- Integrated campus web alerts and eWeber notifications
A video playlist of key Site Manager features to make editing your website easier and more intuitive.
Use Google Forms to easily create and integrate forms into your Site Manager web site.
Deciding how to structure the pages, folders, links and resultant navigation for your site can be complicated. Here are some best practices.
Recent changes in Chrome require secure linking to online content to avoid Mixed Content warnings.