Transcript Holds


Holds may be placed on academic records prohibiting the release of transcripts. Transcript holds may be a result of a financial indebtedness to Weber State University. It is the individual’s responsibility to resolve and have these holds removed before a transcript will be released.

To view any holds that may be on your account log into your eWeber Portal and search RECORDS HOLDS. Holds, if any, will display in the upper right corner of your Student Profile.

To resolve holds placed on your student account, please contact the office responsible for issuing the hold.



Billing Hold

(801) 626-7004

Financial Aid Hold 

(801) 626-7569

Housing Bill Hold

(801) 626-7275

International Hold

(801) 626-6853

Library Hold

(801) 626-6545

Loan Services

(801) 626-7004

Student Code Hold

(801) 626-7256