School of Business & Economics
Business & Economics
The Goddard School of Business & Economics offers the following academic programs:.
- Business Administration & Marketing
- Accounting & Taxation
- Management Information Systems & Supply Chain Management
Please click on the subjects below for information on how credit/no credit will be handled for students taking classes in semesters during campus interruptions due to COVID-19.
Credit/No-Credit and Special Credit Definitions:
- CR/NC is WSU's version of Pass/Fail.
- Grades of C- or higher will result in CR (Credit).
- Grades of D+ and below will result in NC (No-Credit).
- Departments have the option to accept Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 courses with CR/NC grading for program requirements. Accepted grading options include CR (Credit, meaning C- or better) and SC (Special Credit, meaning C or better).
- Some programs or degrees may require a higher grade than C in order for SC (Special Credit) to fulfill program requirements.