The WSU Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) prepares innovative nurse experts who are capable of shaping and advancing the practice and profession of nursing. Our dynamic curriculum is designed to promote national guidelines and competencies that enable you to make significant contributions to education and health care environments. Upon completion of the program, you will be prepared for doctoral level education.
- 63 years of educating nurses
- Flexible degree programs to fit your busy schedule
- Dedicated faculty and exceptional program
- Intended for working professionals
- WSU named top Utah institution for return on investment by PayScale