Northern Utah Health Education Center (NUAHEC)
Are you a Junior or Senior high school student who is interested in a healthcare career?
NUAHEC offers affordable concurrent enrollment classes for students in Northern Utah that places them on the path to prosper in the healthcare field.
- An entryway into the healthcare field!
- You'll experience hands-on opportunities and lectures that introduce you to the vast and diverse careers in healthcare.
- An early introduction to your college experience and health professional education.
- Explore what Weber State University (WSU) has to offer, and understand when and how to use valuable campus resources.
In the NUAHEC program, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Network with academic peers and professionals
- Earn professional healthcare mentorship
- Learn basic medical skills such as suturing and taking blood pressure
- Discover the basics of healthcare economics and healthcare culture
- Experience laboratory skills at WSU state-of-the-art facilities
- Contribute to community care service projects
Students in the NUAHEC program gain college credit and experience, at concurrent enrollment costs! This averages at roughly $5 per credit hour.
Students receive benefits of being a Weber State University (WSU) Wildcat! Including: tutoring, gym access, library access, student support services, and MORE!
These opportunities set our students up for a successful college career, as they embark on the structure of an early college education.
YOUR PURSUIT STARTS HERE
if you are interested in the NUAHEC program or still have questions, let us know