NORTHERN UTAH HEALTH EDUCATION CENTER (NUAHEC)
Be Brilliant and begin your future now with NUAHEC.
The NUAHEC program is tailored for junior or senior high school students interested in a healthcare career. Being a part of NUAHEC will afford hardworking students a headstart in the next chapter of their lives.
We offer affordable concurrent enrollment classes for students in Northern Utah that place you on the path to thrive in a variety of healthcare careers.
- An entryway into the healthcare field!
- Hands-on opportunities and lectures that introduce you to the vast and diverse careers in healthcare.
- An early introduction to your college experience, healthcare systems and professional education.
- A community of mutual support and valuable resources that aids students with the
- Challenging coursework of competitive healthcare education programs
In the NUAHEC program, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Network with academic peers and professionals
- Earn professional healthcare mentorship
- Learn basic medical skills such as suturing and taking blood pressure
- Discover the basics of healthcare economics and healthcare culture
- Experience laboratory skills at WSU state-of-the-art facilities
- Contribute to community care service projects
Students in the NUAHEC program gain college credit and experience, at concurrent enrollment costs! This averages at roughly $5 per credit hour.
Students receive benefits of being a Weber State University (WSU) Wildcat! Including: tutoring, gym access, library access, student support services, and MORE!
These opportunities set our students up for a successful college career, as they embark on the structure of an early college education.
if you are interested in the NUAHEC program or still have questions, let us know