Sponsor the ISS
Show your support for sustainability across Utah and the Intermountain West. Sponsor the Intermountain Sustainability Summit (ISS) and promote learning, sharing and networking among sustainability professionals, innovators and emerging leaders at the ISS and affiliated events. The ISS welcomes sponsors whose vision and practices align with the advancement of healthy, sustainable and prosperous communities; particularly in the context of climate change.
Why Sponsor the Intermountain Sustainability Summit?
- Network and Raise Your Impact: Gaining insight into attendees’ objectives and needs will help your organization supply well-targeted solutions, products and services. Join ISS participants at sessions to learn about future trends, successful practices, and the challenges and opportunities those working in the field encounter.
- Build Brand Loyalty: Connect your organizational brand with those interested in supporting and recognizing firms who promote sustainable products and practices.
- Develop New Partnerships: The ISS is a place to meet people who are actively seeking solutions to meet their sustainability goals. Build your relationships in one-on-one conversations at your booth, or over lunch. Contribute solutions in networking and informational sessions.
- Recruit New Professionals: Connect with new as well as seasoned professionals who have the knowledge, skills and drive to increase your organization’s performance. Find future interns and employees who are committed, well-informed and active in the field.
- Show Your Support: Your support encourages and enlivens others like you. Whether ISS attendees already work at your organization, are your customers, or have yet to learn about you, sponsoring the ISS shows your organization’s commitment for a clean and sustainable world.
- Exhibit at the Eco Expo: The Eco Expo, located on the Mezzanine, is at the crossroads of the session spaces, providing a high energy atmosphere where you can introduce your organization, knowledge and solutions.