Posters will be judged in 5 categories by an expert panel, according to the rubric. A prize will be awarded in each category. In addition, conference attendees will vote to determine the People's Choice Award.
Student Poster Contest
Submit a student poster to the Intermountain Sustainability Summit's Student Poster Contest. Submissions will be accepted from Tuesday, November 14, through Tuesday, February 20.
Students whose posters are chosen to be displayed will receive free registration (for up to 2 poster authors) to the main day of events, Thursday, March 21, and will be entered to win prizes.
A digital copy and an abstract (250 words maximum) are required for submission.
For further information, email email@example.com.
Sign up here to receive updates about the ISS and posting deadlines.
Poster Categories & Contest Rubric
- Posters must relate to sustainability topics
- Posters must be based on a project for a class or an internship, and include the name of the project mentor or adviser.
- Posters may be no larger than 3 ft. 10 in. wide, 5 ft. tall
- Posters must be prepared on a single sheet of paper
- Posters will be mounted to display boards with push pins