Poster categories may include but are not limited to:
- Sustainability Research (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Green Design (e.g., architectural, landscape, engineering, technology)
- Sustainability in Action (e.g., program, policy, environmental justice, advocacy successes)
- Sustainability Education (e.g., informational posters to raise awareness, advocate for green behaviors, etc.)
- Sustainability in Creative Arts & Humanities (e.g., creative writing, dance, music, or visual arts)
- Green Economy (e.g., economics, finance, green jobs)
Student Poster Contest
Submit a student poster to the Intermountain Sustainability Summit's Student Poster Contest. Submissions will be accepted through Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
A digital copy and an abstract (250 words maximum) are required for submission. See the Poster Rubric here.
Students whose posters are chosen to be displayed will receive free admission on the main Summit day, Thursday, March 17, and be entered to win prizes.
Sign up here to receive updates about the Summit and posting deadlines.
For questions contact Sadie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories & Judging
Poster Submission Specifications
- Posters must be based on a student project for a class, internship, or independent study that relates to sustainability
- Posters must include the name of the project and mentor or adviser
- Poster images need to be high resolution (300dpi).
- Submit a PDF for review:
- If using Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), please save your final as a PDF as the correct size.
- If using PowerPoint to design your poster, the preferred size is around 42 inches width and 36 inches height. To change the slide size, go to the Design tab --> Page Setup --> set width to 42 inches, height to 36 inches.
- Accept posters must be printed on a single page:
- Standard size: 42 inches width by 36 inches height (maximum space available is 46 inches width by 60 inches height).
- Posters will be mounted to display boards with push pins.