The Eco Expo is located at the crossroads of the Intermountain Sustainability Summit (ISS). It is the place where dynamic conversations are fueled by sharing ideas, collective creativity, beverages, and refreshments.
Two sessions are dedicated to the Eco Expo on Thursday, March 23. Participants are encouraged to gather in this centrally located, high-energy space in between presentations.
Join us at the Eco Expo to make new connections and strengthen your network!
Our 2023 Exhibitors Include:
- AMD Architecture
- Gardner Energy
- Nature and Human Health – Utah
- New City Mechanical
- o2 Utah
- Ogden City Sustainability
- Salt Lake City Corporation – Sustainability Department
- Stardust Bags
- sunCatcher Inc.
- Tree Utah
- Utah Climate Action Network
- Utah Clean Cities Coalition
- Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment
- Utah Population & Environment Council
- Weber State Botany Club
- West Valley Arts, ARTrageous Online! Educational Programs