- Submit the abstract here
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, performing/visual arts presentations, or digital presentations
Spring Symposium - April 10, 2023
Dates, Deadlines and Details
- Event Date: April 10, 2023
- Abstracts Accepted: January 9 - March 20, 2023
- Free Poster Printing Deadline: April 3, 2023
- The day's events will run between 10 am-4 pm
- The full schedule will be available the week of April 3rd
- Posters will be printed free of charge by the Office of Undergraduate Research Department (OUR). Visit the OUR poster page for a template and guidelines on making a poster.
- Please email the poster to email@example.com by April 3, 2023, with the subject line: BIS Symposium Poster
- Oral presentations and Performing arts presentations are limited to 12 minutes with an additional 3 minutes allotted for discussion and questions.
- Poster presentations and Visual Arts will be scheduled for a full hour.
- All times and sessions TBA.