Dee Family Technology Grants Proposal Submission
Fall 2022 Dee Proposal Submission Deadline: Oct 24th
Evaluation Rubric: Scoring Rubric
Please check this rubric when you consider purchasing external tools that will be integrated with Canvas.
Follow-up: Recipients will submit a follow-up report for the ARCC committee and the Dee family (one report, not to exceed 3 pages). Reports are due no later than March 1st of the following year. Here is the template for the report.
The Dee Family Technology Grants provide support for faculty projects using technology in research or applying technology to pedagogy. Funds are distributed based on a competitive proposal process and proposals are reviewed by the Academic Resources and Computing Committee.
In order to qualify for funding, a successful proposal must fit into one of the following general categories:
1. Projects specifically related to faculty research or scholarly activities.
2. Discipline-specific software to enable a faculty member to enhance an existing course, or to develop a new course.
3. One-time technical support for the development of special software related to a specific course.
4. Costs associated with one-time faculty training in an area of technology directly applicable to the academic mission of the institution.
5. Requests for specific pieces of hardware are acceptable. However, the hardware should be essential for the completion of a project in one of the four categories above.