Student Health Center
All students who have current student ID and are registered. Please bring ID card. Services are provided at low or no cost. Insurance is not required for students to use the Health Center.
University employees may receive services for a nominal office visit charge (lab services and procedures are extra). The Pharmacy is funded by student fees and is not available to university employees.
If the Health Center is closed, contact your private provider for medical problems. For a medical emergency call 911. Payment for health services outside the Student Health Center is the responsibility of the student.
If you need to seek services outside of the Student Health Center, may we suggest:
- Ogden Clinic Urgent Care, 4650 Harrison, 801-435-3665
- Intermountain InstaCare, 975 E. Chambers Street, South Ogden, 801-387-6200
- NowCare, 698 East 12th Street, 801-621-3466
The WSU Student Health Center after-hours phone number is 801-721-9819.
The Mission of the Weber State University Student Health Center is to provide quality, cost-effective health services, including:
- Outpatient medical care for common illnesses and injuries.
- Disease prevention activities.
- Health promotion to the student body population allowing them to arrive in class ready to learn.
Ogden Health Center
Clinic Phone: 801-626-6459
- Mon, Tues, Thurs
8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thanksgiving Break Hours
November 25th - 8:00 to 1:00
November 26th, 27th - Closed
*Please arrive 30 minutes before closing time to assure being seen.
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Davis Health Center
Clinic Phone: 801-395-3521
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed November 26th and 27th for Thanksgiving Break.
*Pharmacy available at the Ogden Campus