Mission: To increase college participation through access and outreach partnerships that encourage underrepresented students to pursue and successfully complete a post-secondary education.
Important FAFSA News:
Beginning May 10, 2015, the FSA ID will replace the PIN. The FSA ID will is a modernized login process that improve security and the customer experience for the student- and borrower-based websites, including FAFSA on the Web, NSLDS Student Access, StudentLoans.gov, StudentAid.gov, and the TEACH Grant website. The new FSA ID, which will be comprised of a user-selected username and password, will replace the Federal Student Aid PINas the process by which students, parents, and borrowers authenticate their identity to access their federal student aid information.
FSA ID step-by-step instructions
If you are an undocumented student or a parent/guardian of an undocumented student, please visit Weber State's new webpage Resources for Undocumented Students to learn about admissions, paying for school, and other community resources that may be of help to you and your family.
- State GEAR UP is seeking tutors for the Ogden, Davis, and Weber school districts. Tutor job posting (Requisition Number 07983)
Office of Access & Outreach
Student Services Building
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Academic Outreach Support
- ACT preparation
- Mentor/tutor training
- College enrollment assistance
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance
- Academic advisement, college and career planning
- Campus visits, events, conferences
- Cultural and summer programs
- College workshops for students, families and the community
- Referrals to community resources