Mission: To increase college participation and success for historically underrepresented and first generation students, through partnerships with schools in our community. Working alongside students as they pursue and successfully complete post-secondary education, we provide targeted support and connections from the end of their senior year in high school through their first year at WSU.
If you are an undocumented student or a parent/guardian of an undocumented student, please visit Weber State's new webpage Resources for Undocumented Students to learn about admissions, paying for school, and other community resources that may be of help to you and your family.
College Access &
Student Services Building
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Academic Outreach Support
- ACT preparation
- Mentor/tutor training
- College enrollment assistance
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance
- Academic advisement, college and career planning
- Campus visits, events, conferences
- Cultural and summer programs
- College workshops for students, families and the community
- Referrals to community resources