Mission: To increase college participation through access and outreach partnerships that encourage underrepresented students to pursue and successfully complete a post-secondary education.
The 2015 Multicultural Youth Conference will be held on January 8, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The conference is open to 9th to 12th grade students.
The conference will include motivational speakers, workshops, lunch, t-shirts, and more!
Please see your school counselor to register for the conference.
Register for the Multicultural Youth Conference
Parental/Guardian Release Form
For information on how your school can participate in the conference, please contact Amy Huntington at email@example.com or by phone at (801) 626-7006.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact Teresa Holt & firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (801) 626-6957.
- Ogden GEAR UP and State GEAR UP are seeking tutors for the Ogden, Davis, and Weber school district. Tutor job posting (Requisition Number 07983)
EAO Calendar of Events
|Nov. 21 & 22||Snow Blast||Registration GEAR UP Snow Blast November
Permission and Packing Info GEAR UP Snow Blast November
|Nov. 22||ACT Prep (Davis Campus)||Contact our State GEAR UP office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
|Jan. 8, 2015||WSU Multicultural Youth Leadership Conference||Information and Registration|
|Jan. 23 & 24||Eagle Experience||Contact our State GEAR UP office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
|Feb. 21||ACT Prep (Davis Campus)||Contact our State GEAR UP Office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
Education Access & Outreach
Student Service Building
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
- Academic Outreach Support
- ACT preparation
- Mentor/tutor training
- College enrollment assistance
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance
- Academic advisement, college and career planning
- Campus visits, events, conferences
- Cultural and summer programs
- College workshops for students, families and the community
- Referrals to community resources