The 2015 Multicultural Youth Conference will be held on January 8, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The conference is open to 9th to 12th grade students.
The conference will include motivational speakers, workshops, lunch, t-shirts, and more!
Please see your school counselor to register for the conference.
Register for the Multicultural Youth Conference
For information on how your school can participate in the conference, please contact Amy Huntington at email@example.com or by phone at (801) 626-7006.
- Ogden GEAR UP and State GEAR UP are seeking tutors for the Ogden, Davis, and Weber school district. Tutor job posting (Requisition Number 07983)
EAO Calendar of Events
|Nov. 21 & 22||Snow Blast||Registration GEAR UP Snow Blast November
Permission and Packing Info GEAR UP Snow Blast November
|Nov. 22||ACT Prep (Davis Campus)||Contact our State GEAR UP office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
|Jan. 8, 2015||WSU Multicultural Youth Leadership Conference||Information and Registration|
|Jan. 23 & 24||Eagle Experience||Contact our State GEAR UP office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
|Feb. 21||ACT Prep (Davis Campus)||Contact our State GEAR UP Office at 801-395-3547 for more information.|
Education Access & Outreach
Student Service Building
3885 West Campus Dr. Dept 1122
Ogden UT 84408-1122
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Outreach Support
- ACT preparation
- Mentor/tutor training
- College enrollment assistance
- Financial aid/scholarship assistance
- Academic advisement, college and career planning
- Campus visits, events, conferences
- Cultural and summer programs
- College workshops for students, families and the community
- Referrals to community resources