To find out how your course(s) will transfer to WSU:
- Enter the Transfer Guide and search for your institution.
- Search by transfer subject.
- Scroll down to find your course. The WSU equivalent will be listed to the right of the course.
- If you see a number followed by three Xs (i.e. 1XXX) for the WSU equivalent, that means we do not teach an equivalent course at WSU. You will receive credit for the course, but it will be counted as elective credit.
- If you cannot find your course in the Transfer Guide, the course probably has not been reviewed by the department. To have your course reviewed, submit an Equivalency Review Request.
- If you disagree with how a course transfers to WSU within the Transfer Guide, contact the academic department and request a review.
Note: Course transfers listed on the transfer guide are subject to change at any time.