Special Summer Savings
Weber offers summer savings for in-state and out-of-state students. Find out if you’re eligible:
Early College and NUAMES students:
Follow the first 3 steps below.
Study abroad, continuing education or independent study students:
You may already be paying reduced tuition rates and ineligible for these additional programs. If you’re not sure of your status, go ahead and apply.
Because master's programs have different credit requirements than undergraduate programs, you are not eligible for summer discounts.
Make good use of your summer and continue making progress toward completing your degree. Non-Resident students pay instate tuition rates in the summer.
How to Apply
- Complete the Financial Aid & Scholarship Application for 2019-20.
- Complete the summer interest form.
- Register for summer classes.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Summer aid is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
- Check your Wildcat mail for updates and award information.
Weber has several types of awards available for summer students:
Pell Grants are now available during summer semester! To be considered, you must:
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress guidelines
- Take at least 6 credit hours during the summer
For full-time students who meet the Dream Weber eligibility requirements
As a non-Utah resident, you automatically receive in-state tuition rates when you take summer classes. You may also be eligible for additional Pell Grant funding!