Short Term Study Abroad Application - QUALTRICS SURVEY
Exchange Application - QUALTRICS SURVEY
- If you are doing a short-term faculty led trip in the Summer or Spring Break, please choose the Short Term Study Abroad Application. If you are looking to do a semester long/academic year exchange or summer school exchange (Kedge Summer, Bremen Summer, Kansai Summer, Konan Summer, etc.) please fill out the Exchange Application.
- Not sure which one you're doing? Contact us!
- Once the application is completed and turned in, wait 24 business hours for us to process your application.
- After the 24 hours is up, please call CE Enrollment at 801-626-6600 to register for the trip. They will enroll you in the credits you want to take (if any) and will subsequently put the charge for the trip on your account.
- If you are an exchange student, including summer schools, contact email@example.com along with the trip leader to verify how many credits you will be taking abroad and the Study Abroad Office will register you instead. DO NOT CONTACT CE ENROLLMENT IF YOU ARE AN EXCHANGE STUDENT.
- Pay your deposit. Payments can now be made online! Please visit THIS WEBSITE to learn how to pay for your trip online. Please use this method each time you want to pay online to ensure the payments apply directly to your trip.
- Done! Make sure your trip is paid for in full before you leave!
If Weber State cancels a trip for any reason, all participants will be refunded 100% of funds paid to the school. If a participant withdraws from the program for any reason, they are subject to the refund policy found on the first page of the application. Deposits are always non-refundable, unless the program is canceled by Weber State. No refunds will be issued 30 days prior to program start date.
Refunds will NOT be given to students due to COVID-19 concerns. Before programs were canceled in 2020, every student was given the option to withdraw from programs without penalty due to COVID-19. This year students are applying, cognizant of the pandemic. Weber State will not intentionally place students into high risk situations. We will work together with Program Leaders and Departments on canceling should the destination demonstrate increased risks, be they from COVID or any other concern. As such, students must abide by the standard refund policy.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Study Abroad Office at (801) 626-8711.