United Way/Bob Hunter Scholarship
Scholarship for the 2022–23 Academic Year
- Must be accepted to the BSW program
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Must be a junior or senior
Your application must include:
- A cover sheet: full name, W#, expected graduation semester, name of scholarship
- Essay: 3-page maximum
- Describe your past and currentcommunity service.
- What are your social work career goals?
- What led you to social work?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Unofficial transcript (You will find this in your eWeber portal.)
Submit your application to to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship Application” in the subject line. Applications due April 4, 2020.