Small Business Workshops
Our seminars and workshops provide you with useful information to start a business or improve and expand your current business and management practices.
What You'll Learn
- Rewards and drawbacks of business ownership
- Business entry strategies
- Business planning
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Choosing a form of business ownership
- Financing strategies for a new business
- Sources of business assistance
- Growing your business
- Marketing and sales
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Much more...
Meet the Money People
The Utah Small Business Development Center's Meet the Money People event will introduce you to current finance options for start-up and growth of your business.
Starting or growing a business?
Let us take the hassle out of the first step to getting the financing you need. See all the sources and funding programs, up-close and in person.
The Utah SBDC's Meet the Money People event is open to the public and offered free of charge. You'll meet specialists in finance who will explain their programs and answer questions to help you understand what options may be best and how to pursue them. Registration is to the right.
Stay tuned for next scheduled class...