Professional Sales Minor
• Grade Requirements: A grade of “C” or better in all courses used toward the minor.
• Course offerings are available every singles semester both online and in-person.
• There are no prerequisites for this minor. You may begin the coursework during any chosen
Course Requirements for Professional Sales Minor (minimum of 15 credit hours)
- PS 1143 - Principles of Selling and Persuasion Credits: (3)
- PS 1303 - Sales Channels Credits: (3)
- PS 2603 - Advanced Selling Techniques Credits: (3)
- PS 3203 - Customer Service Techniques Credits: (3)
- PS 3563 - Principles of Sales Supervision Credits: (3)