Cognitive and Affective Psychophysiology and Experimental Science Lab
- Neural and behavioral effects of focused-attention vs. self-compassion mindfulness meditation practice
- Hemispheric contributions to processing high-arousing, emotional images in a divided visual field task
- Influence of task difficulty and emotion on conflict processing across variations of the Stroop and flanker tasks
Current Graduate Students:
Nikolas Lunny, Clinical/Counseling Psychology Master’s student
Current Undergraduate Students:
Zachary Gemelli, senior psychology major
Past Graduate Students:
- Fabienne Messier-McEleney, Research Psychology Master’s student: Thesis project – “Proactive control, emotional distraction, and trait anxiety: an ERP study”
- Alexandra da Costa Ferro: Thesis project – “Task instructions and anxiety influence attention to pain: an ERP study”
- Caitlin Girouard: Thesis project – “Sustained attention to emotional vs. non-emotional target categories: an ERP study”
- Shannon O’Brien: Thesis project – “The impact of trait mindfulness on affective priming as measured by the late positive potential: an ERP study”
- Luke Pezanko: Thesis project – “Time perception and emotion: an event related potential (ERP) investigation”
- Ruth Ann Atchley, Ph.D.
- Brian Ayotte, Ph.D.
- Maureen Hall, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Fugate, Ph.D.
- Wendy Heller, Ph.D.
- Trina Kershaw, Ph.D.
- Greg Miller, Ph.D.