Session 4 Breakouts
(4A) Professional & Technical Writing
Room EH 215
Moderator: Keolanani Kinghorn
- Himanshu Gandhi, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, "Dijon Vu: A Comparatie Analysis on Rhetorical Strategies Employed by Various Periods of Advertisement Culture"
- Diana Lujan, Weber State University, "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: The Holocaust and Lethal Technical Writing"
- Claudia McClellan, Weber State University, "A Guide on Intellectual Property for Creators - Copyright & Fair Use"
(4B) British Literature
Room EH 218
Moderator: Brandon Dominguez
Join Session 4B Virtually
- Elizabeth Elin, Saint Vincent College, "Hear My Voice When I Call: Psalmic Multivocality in Milton's Paradise Lost" (v)
- Lauren Hildum, Hirum College, "The Literary Cinderella: An Analysis of the Abandonment of Anne Brontë" (v)
- Abigail Jackson, Brigham Young University-Idaho, "Female Orations: An Analysis of Margaret Cavendish's Debates Concerning Feminism"
Room EH 219
Moderator: Angela Fatone
- Margaret Draper, Weber State University, "Perfection's Body"
- Bracken Gossett, Weber State University, "FALSE"
- Brittney Johnson, Weber State University, "The First Time She Killed Me"
- Trevor Oman, Colorado Mesa University, "Missing Marks"
Room EH 206
Moderator: Bailey Quinn
- Rory Davison, Colorado Mesa University, "Selected Poems"
- Eliza Hill, Weber State University, "As the Oldest Siblings"
- Sean Patrick Maloy, Weber State University, "Selected Poems"
- Aaron Petrone, College of Southern Idaho, "Selected Poems"