Associate of Applied Science in Network Management Technology
Our associate's degree in Network Management Technology prepares you for entry-level positions in a technology field.
In this program, you learn switching and transmission network systems, local area network and wide area network
What You’ll Learn
- Fundamentals of voice and data networking technologies
- Microcomputer operating systems
- Local area network management
- Cisco TCP/IP routing protocols and router configuration
- Fundamentals of electronic devices, circuits and systems
- Fundamentals of programming
- Database design and SQL
- Linux operating systems
Grade Requirements: You must earn a grade of C or better in courses required for this program, along with an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher for all required specific major courses and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for all courses.
Credit Hour Requirements: A total of 63 credit hours is required within the program.
Recommendation: If additional elective hours are needed to meet the 63 credit hours required for the AAS degree, you are encouraged to take courses to be counted toward the Bachelor of Science in Network Management Technology.