Caregivers of Tomorrow Sponsorship
Medical Laboratory Sciences and HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare is committed to helping the next generation of caregivers launch a rewarding career in healthcare. In partnership with Weber State University, HCA is offering a scholarship program (up to $10,000) for full- or part-time, benefits eligible current and future employees.
Who is eligible?
before you begin, understand what will be required
- Must be accepted into the MLS program
- *Employed full-time or part-time (36 hours/pay period) at one of the eight MountainStar hospitals in Utah and be in good standing
- Brigham City Community Hospital
- Cache Valley Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Maintain full-time or part-time status throughout completion of the program
*New HCA employees may apply for sponsorship on day 1 of employment
How to apply
discover the benefits of working for HCA Healthcare
Full sponsorship information can be found here or by contacting Blake Nemelka at email@example.com. If you are not currently employee with HCA, please visit their careers website to learn more about opportunities to join their team of skilled, passionate healthcare professionals.