Adobe CC for Students
Weber State University is pleased to offer Adobe Creative Cloud to current students. Any student who is enrolled in WSU courses may apply for an Adobe CC Enterprise license and install CC applications using the process below. If you are a faculty or staff member, see Adobe CC for Faculty & Staff.
Adobe CC includes access to many Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Premiere Pro. A full list of applications can be found on Adobe's website here.
How do I get a CC license?
Get a license by following the steps below. Once obtained, student Adobe CC licenses will remain active for one year. Students can re-apply to reactivate a license once it expires, or they can renew a license prior to the one year expiration mark to avoid interruption of service.
- Ensure you are a current student by registering for classes.
- Fill out the Request a License form on the Weber Software site here.
- NOTE: Student employees are already provided an Adobe CC license because of their employment status and do not need to fill out this form. Refer to the page Adobe for Faculty/Staff for more information.
- An official email will be sent from Adobe to your Weber State student email once a license has been generated. Licenses may take a full business day to process.
How do I install CC applications?
Students can download and install Adobe CC apps onto any number of devices but will only be able to use two devices simultaneously.
- From the official Adobe license email you received, click the Get Started button. Alternatively, go to www.Adobe.com and click Sign In in the upper-right.
- On the Adobe Sign In page, enter your Weber State student email address (e.g. WaldoWildcat@mail.weber.edu) and click Sign In With An Enterprise ID.
- On the WSU CAS page, log in with your regular Wildcat username and password.
- Under the Creative Cloud section, click Download Apps.
- Click the Install button next to any application to begin downloading the application.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file to begin the application install. Most Adobe CC applications are quite large and can take 20+ minutes to finish.
- Once the install is finished, the application will open on its own and be available in your All Programs or Applications.
- NOTE: In addition to the specific application you selected, an application called Adobe Creative Cloud will also be installed. You can use this app to install additional Adobe CC applications without going to Adobe's website as well as apply software updates to any CC applications you have installed.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.