Adobe CC for Faculty & Staff
Weber State University is pleased to offer Adobe Creative Cloud to faculty and staff. All employees, including student workers, are provided an Adobe CC Enterprise license. If you are a student, see Adobe CC for Students.
Adobe CC includes access to many Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Premiere Pro. A full list of applications can be found on Adobe's website here.
How do I get a CC license?
All faculty and staff, including student workers, are provided an Adobe CC Enterprise license once marked as an employee. Employees do not need to do anything extra to receive a license.
How do I install CC applications?
Faculty and staff can download and install Adobe CC apps onto any number of devices but will only be able to use two devices simultaneously. The installation can be performed on WSU-owned Windows computers, WSU-owned Mac computers, and personally-owned computers.
For assistance with your campus computers, contact your CTC or the IT Service Desk.
- Go to www.Adobe.com and click Sign In in the upper-right.
- On the Adobe Sign In page, enter your Weber State employee email address (e.g. WaldoWildcat@weber.edu) and click Sign In With An Enterprise ID.
- On the WSU CAS page, log in with your regular Wildcat username and password.
- Under the Creative Cloud section, click Download Apps.
- Click the Install button next to any application to begin downloading the application.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file to begin the application install. Most Adobe CC applications are quite large and can take 20+ minutes to finish.
- Once the install is finished, the application will open on its own and be available in your All Programs or Applications.
- NOTE: In addition to the specific application you selected, an application called Adobe Creative Cloud will also be installed. You can use this app to install additional Adobe CC applications without going to Adobe's website as well as apply software updates to any CC applications you have installed.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.