Google recently announced changes to our Google Workspace for Education (formerly known as G Suite for Education). Because of these changes, the university will no longer be able to offer unlimited storage or lifetime email.
- Why are we making changes?
- What will change for my student account?
- When will these changes happen?
- What happens if I exceed my storage limit?
- How does Google storage work?
- What happens to my data when my account is decommissioned?
- What if I come back to the university?
- Who will be affected?
- How will these changes be implemented?
- What if I need to keep my account longer?
- What do I need to do now?
IT Service Desk
Ogden Campus: Lampros Hall room 110
Telephone: (801) 626-7777