How To Fulfill Marketplace Orders
If you have chosen to ship items and follow the fulfillment process, please see below:
- Log in to https://secure.touchnet.com/ucommercecentral
The Marketplace fulfillment process allows you to fulfill multiple orders at the same time (sometimes called batch fulfillment). To fulfill one or more orders, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Marketplace Home > Stores > [store name] > Fulfill Orders. The pending orders list opens.
- Locate the orders to fulfill.
- Select the corresponding checkbox for each order that you would like to fulfill.
- Important! We strongly recommend that you do not attempt to fulfill more than 20 orders at a time. The process of fulfilling large numbers of orders can take several minutes to complete. If the browser timeout limit is reached, the fulfillment page will not update properly.
- Click the Process Fulfillment button. The Accept Payment page opens.
- Review the displayed order information.
- Click the Accept Payment button to verify the charges. If you notice any incorrect order information on the Accept Payment page, see Cancelling an Order or Changing Order Quantity.
- Click the Print Packing List button, which launches a new browser window that contains packing lists for all the orders that you are fulfilling. When you send the document to your printer, each packing list will print on a separate page.
- Close the packing list window, and then click the Proceed to Step 3 button.
- Enter a tracking number (if applicable), and click the Proceed to Step 4 button.
- Click the Send Email button to send a shipment confirmation to each customer.
- Note: If you skip the steps for generating a packing slip or entering a tracking number, you can later search for each order being fulfilled and then print packing slips or enter tracking numbers.