There are no more discounted thermostats available. Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's program!
Discounted thermostats are under $67 (originally $129). Registration for discounted Nest E smart thermostats is on a first come first serve basis. Successful registrants will be invited to pick up their new thermostat at the Ogden or Logan locations, see more information below.
How to participate:
- Before registering, find out if your home's heating and cooling systems are compatible with the Nest E Thermostat.
- Register on this page to purchase your discounted thermostat. While purchasing, select a location and time to pick up your thermostat.
- Pick up your thermostat at location, date and time you selected.
- Install your Nest E thermostat and start saving energy by using this video tutorial.
For questions, contact Liz Stringham at email@example.com.
Dominion Energy Rebate:
If Dominion Energy is your energy supplier you may be eligible for an additional $50 rebate through the ThermWise program! Rebates must be submitted within six months of the installation date to be eligible. Learn how to apply at the Dominion Energy website.
Pick Up Locations:
Ogden WSU SPARC Office
- Must purchase online 24 hours before pick up
- Pick-Up Times:
- Tues., Thurs., Fri., 1:00-4:30 p.m. and Wed., 1:00-6:30 p.m.
- Location: SPARC Office in Stewart Library, 3921 Central Campus Dr., Ogden, UT 84408, Room 147
- Parking: Paid parking available 1:00-4:00 p.m., free parking after 4:00 p.m.
Logan Environmental Department
- Must purchase by February 26 for pickup in Logan
- Pick-Up Times:
- Wednesday, March 1, from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2, from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 153 North 1400 West, Logan, UT 84321
*Logan City Light and Power Rebate:
If you are a Logan City Light and Power customer, you are ineligible for an incentive through your power company if you purchase via this program unless both heating and cooling are all electric.