This scholarship recipient must:
- Have a declared major in Criminal Justice
- Have a minimum major GPA of 3.0
- Be enrolled full-time (during the semester that you apply and the year that you will receive funds [Fall, 2019/Spring, 2020])
- Preference is given to a female student
- Preference is given to someone wanting to work in Corrections
Interested students should submit a resume, a one-page letter of interest, a copy of an unofficial transcript, and a one paragraph bio (academic/personal interests*) to the department secretary by April 22, 2019. Suggested items to include in your resume and letter of interest.
*Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Department of Criminal Justice Scholarship Luncheon sometime during the Fall, 2019 semester. Attendance is strongly encouraged.