Military Transfer Students

As a military transfer student, Weber State offers many convenient services and academic programs that will help you further your degree and broaden your career opportunities. Although your situation may be different from some transfer students, you may find that the information on this transfer website may assist you in propelling your education forward. We encourage you to contact Veterans Services with any questions you may have.

Tuition for Active Military

If you are stationed in Utah on active duty military orders, you likely qualify for resident tuition rates which can be received by completing the Residency Reclassification Application.

Chapters & Paying For Your Education

Receiving Credit for Military Training

Weber State accepts some of your military training credits. In order to have these credits applied to your Bachelor’s degree at Weber, you must submit your DD-214 form. If you have completed other credits that you think may apply to your degree here (i.e., technical credits for a CCAF degree), you will need to contact the advisor of your selected college or program. Credits are awarded on a case by case basis depending on your major or program.

Applying to WSU and Using Military Benefits

Find required forms and steps that you need to take to enroll at WSU and use your Education Benefits.

Get Started

For More Information

For further assistance, please contact our transfer advisor or the advisor for your major. An Enrollment Office is located in Layton at the Weber State Davis Campus, and an enrollment advisor is available weekly at the HAFB Education Office for your added convenience.