Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research
The thirteenth Annual Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research will be hosted by
Weber State University in Ogden, Utah on February 22, 2019.
UCUR is designed to showcase the best undergraduate work from students all over the state. The conference provides an excellent opportunity for students to present their work in a scholarly setting, to students, faculty, field specialists and community members. Presentations may include visual displays or exhibits, performance pieces, poster, or oral presentations of work in all academic disciplines, frm art history to molecular biology.
- Abstracts accepted September 14 - October 30, 2018.
- Abstracts are usually 250-300 words in length. They should be no longer than 450 words
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Dates and Deadlines
|UCUR 2019 Timeline|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||October 30, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance||December 10, 2018|
|Registration Opens||December 11, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||January 12, 2019|
|Conference||February 22, 2019|
Please check back for more information about
- Travel & Hotel Accommodations